Thursday, July 3, 2008
Again Please
I'm ready to go back...maybe not Cabos, just anywhere with the ocean and sand. Well, not Galveston either (sorry all you Galveston fans). I grew up going to the sugar sand beaches of Florida and Alabama so the relaxation of hearing the waves, feeling the wind, and smelling the salt air is just a part of me. As much as I've tried to make it a family occurance this year, it's just not happening! Oh well, hubby and I will just have to go alone, again. Where do you like to relax and unwind?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When I lived in Florida I loved sitting on the beach, early in the morning, for my time with the Lord. In California I was torn between the beaches and the mountains. Soon, off to Alaska, so maybe I will find a new cool spot. I enjoyed reading your last post also.
Post a Comment