God knows all the details...He is a God of order....we've all heard it but I had never actually "seen" it.
I'm a huge Louie Giglio fan/supporter; I admire the way he can take God's word and make it alive, applicable, and keep it authentic. You have to watch this clip on God Tube! I think I will order the entire series. This will (should) give you chills!
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=152b5103d741aca61093
I was reminded as I daily fret over the details of my life, my kids' lives, and my grandchildren's lives that He is in charge....ordering every single detail simply because that is who He is! He is the I AM.
Enjoy! I would love to hear your response to this clip. Watch it now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just began blogging also. Was at loose ends one night and decided why not? Also over 50, single though, teaching Kindergarten. Found your blog through a comment you left on the Goerlich Quads. Watched the video-loved it so much I embedded into my blog today. (I learned something new about blogging). God's peace and joy on your week.
Post a Comment