Happy Birthday, to my Little Bit. Twenty-four years ago today the Lord blessed us with you, our sweet Emmalie Joy. You have lived up to your name....devoted one filled with joy. You have taught us so much through the years. Your optimisim and spirit of encouragement have been a balm in our home and lives throughout the years. I will never forget the day, you were 4, and you asked if had not miscarried the baby before you if I would have still had you? WOW!! I quickly replied, I am sure we would because our lives would not have been complete without you and God knew our family would not have been complete had you not been born. I still feel the same way today! Today, you celebrate as a married lady, but forever you will be my baby. I'm glad you are my friend, my teacher, my encourager, my sunshine, my tiny-tot, my little bit, my child, my daughter....heart of my own heart. I love you so much! Continue to grow in God's grace! Happy Birthday! I celebrate you today! I'll love you forever; I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment